[NEohioPAL] Employment lawyer, Peter Mapley will join tomorrow's Artist Meet-up

LeAundra Richardson leaundra at artscleveland.org
Tue Apr 7 13:12:26 PDT 2020

We know unemployment benefits have been expanded to independent contractors who have been impacted by COVID-19, but there are still a lot of questions looming. Employment lawyer, Peter Mapley will join tomorrow’s Artist call to answer your questions about unemployment during COVID-19. We at Arts Cleveland reached out to Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts (VLA), who graciously made the connection. Jessica Paine and members of VLA will also be on the call.

Date: Wednesday, April 8th, 12 noon - 1 p.m.
Location: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJQscemvrzsjPJm258T3r6Adajk_EiCb-A

For more information about this call, CLICK HERE<https://artscleveland.org/inspire_events/virtual-artist-meet-up-weekly-video-call-2/>.

Please send your questions in advance if possible to LeAundra at artscleveland.org or Valerie at artscleveland.org.

We hope to see you tomorrow at noon on the call!

Thank you,

LeAundra Richardson
Associate of Programs and Marketing | Arts Cleveland
leaundra at artscleveland.org
artscleveland.org | mycreativecompass.org

[cid:51054774-e9b5-4329-ba31-dd8ec9200d41]