[NEohioPAL] TeleHealth/TeleMedicine for the Northeast Ohio Artist Community

Tino Roncone t.roncone at myrestorahealth.com
Wed Apr 8 12:08:42 PDT 2020

*Please post to the NEOHIOPAL Board:*

Restora Health  [ www.MyRestoraHealth.com <http://www.myrestorahealth.com/>
 ] is offering an Affordable and Comprehensive suite of Health Benefits to
the NEOhio Artist Community:

*Restora Health *Delivers *U.S. Based Virtual Physician Care* 24/7 from ANY
device and location.  Restora TeleHealth enables you to see a doctor when
and where you want, including all members of your household at a fraction
of what a normal physician visit would be.

A simple $19.95/month covers the ENTIRE household and allows Unlimited
Physician Visits every month WITHOUT a Deductible.

Restora Health Provides One of America’s Most Affordable, Convenient and
Comprehensive TeleHealth Services (Group and Organization Pricing is
Available).

-We've partnered with MDLive, the nations #1 Virtual Care Provider to
secure Affordable monthly subscription pricing.

Visit:  https://MyRestoraHealth.com/?id=9
<https://myrestorahealth.com/?id=9>  to Learn more and to Sign-up.

Look at our Benefits Page for the wonderful Suite of Benefits you receive-

*Why TeleHealth?  Because it's part of our new social norm and reality:*

+ It's no longer desirable to visit a Doctors Office or Germ-filled Waiting
Room.

+ Primary/Acute Care Visits are becoming more difficult to get.

+ No need to wait until morning to get seen for an acute ailment.

+ Perfect for Families with young children or people that get sick often.

Even if you have Health Insurance, High Deductibles are making it tougher
financially for people to afford a simple office consultation.

Restora TeleHealth is the Right Benefit for those that work
Part-time/Contracted jobs, are Unemployed, are Students or simply have a
High Deductible Plan.  Now you can afford some level of Health Benefits.

*For a LIMITED Time, use:  OVATION2020 at checkout for a 15% Discount until
April 30th.*

Visit:  https://MyRestoraHealth.com/?id=9
<https://myrestorahealth.com/?id=9>  to Sign-up- we made it easy and hassle
free.

Restora Health is a NEOhio Business based in Broadview Heights and an
office in Fairview Park.
This is a timely health benefit that is as good as it sounds.

We are local and We Are Always Here For You!.

Best to all and Stay Healthy
Tino V. Roncone- a fellow NEOhio creative.
www.MyRestoraHealth.com <http://www.myrestorahealth.com/>
Ph:  216-212-1933

ReplyReply allForward
<https://drive.google.com/u/2/settings/storage?hl=en&utm_medium=web&utm_source=gmail&utm_campaign=manage_storage>