[NEohioPAL] Beck Center for the Arts' new video blog series

Julie Gilliland jgilliland at beckcenter.org
Thu Apr 9 11:54:12 PDT 2020

Beck Center for the Arts' campus might be closed until the order is lifted by Gov. DeWine, but that hasn't stopped our artistic director Scott Spence from keeping the theater alive. Check out the first of this new video blog, "Above the Waist," with Rory O'Malley. You may remember little Rory O'Malley from Beck Center youth theater classes and performances, or you may know him from a little show called Hamilton. Enjoy this ever fresh faced star of the screen and stage as Scott Spence interviews him about his illustrious career:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgKgu7CsYg.

Stay tuned to Beck Center's YouTube page for upcoming videos, including our visual art, dance, theater, and music #BeckAtHome FREE programming for all: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeckCenterfortheArts/videos.

Stay safe and well, arts friends and colleagues!