[NEohioPAL] Clague Playhouse during CoVid-19

Kimberly Mitschke news at clagueplayhouse.org
Mon Apr 13 15:54:27 PDT 2020

Valued Patrons of Clague Playhouse,

        It is with a heavy heart that we must cancel all remaining shows
for the season, and we will remain closed through July 8th. Our 93rd
season will begin in September and we will have more information for you
soon. Please watch clagueplayhouse.org and our social media for updates.

        Please stay home and stay safe! We appreciate your continued
patience and support during these unprecedented times and look forward
to seeing you all in September.

Best Wishes,
Your Clague Playhouse Family