[NEohioPAL] TeleHealth/TeleMedicine for the NEOhio Artist and Creative Community CORRECTION of details omitted

Tino Roncone t.roncone at myrestorahealth.com
Mon Apr 13 13:49:58 PDT 2020

*Need Health Benefits?*

*Restora Health is a TeleMedicine Provider *that delivers *U.S. Based
Virtual Physician Care* 24/7 from ANY device and location.  This will
enable you to see a doctor when and where you want, including all members
of your household at a fraction of what a normal physician visit would be.

A simple $12.95/month covers the ENTIRE household and allows Unlimited
Physician Visits every month WITHOUT a Deductible.

Restora Health Provides One of America’s Most Affordable, Convenient and
Comprehensive TeleHealth Services

(Group and Organization Pricing is Available).

-We've partnered with MDLive, the nations #1 Virtual Care Provider to
secure Affordable monthly subscription pricing.

Visit:  https://MyRestoraHealth.com/?id=9
<https://myrestorahealth.com/?id=9>  to Learn more and to Sign-up.

*Why TeleHealth?  Because it's part of our new social norm and reality:*

+ It's no longer desirable to visit a Doctors Office or Germ-filled Waiting
Room.

+ Primary/Acute Care Visits are becoming more difficult to get.

+ No need to wait until morning to get seen for an acute ailment.

+ Perfect for Families with young children or people that get sick often.

Even if you have Health Insurance, High Deductibles are making it hard for
people to afford a simple office consultation.

*[New Information]:*

*Restora TeleHealth is the Right Benefit for those that work
Part-time/Contracted jobs, are Unemployed, are Students or simply have a
High Deductible Plan.*

For a LIMITED Time, use:  OVATION2020 at checkout for a 15% Discount until
April 30th.

Visit:  https://MyRestoraHealth.com/?id=9
<https://myrestorahealth.com/?id=9>  to Sign-up- we made it easy and hassle
free.

Restora Health is a NEOhio Business based in Broadview Heights and an
office in Fairview Park.
This is a timely health benefit that is as good as it sounds.

We are local and We Are Always Here For You!.

Best to all and Stay Healthy!
Tino V. Roncone
www.MyRestoraHealth.com
direct:  216-212-1933