[NEohioPAL] The Ohio Youth Arts Awards Virtual Competition!

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Tue Apr 14 13:02:10 PDT 2020

The Ohio Youth Arts Awards appreciates the hard work that our children have
been putting in during this time, and is honoring them by  adding a virtual
 monologue, song, dance and art category to our awards.

To participate, send your mp4 or mov  ( no links, please, we can’t download
them) to ohioyouthartsawards at gmail.com.

Please include child’s name, the name of the piece they are performing,
their Instagram handle, age, if you would like, and if they have a reason
that they did that particular piece... maybe their school show was
cancelled, maybe they just felt strongly about the piece, it’s their  new
audition song, etc.

We will feature all performers who send pieces in. The songs will appear on
our Instagram and Facebook pages. Please go and check out all of the
talented performers who have been featured, make positive comments, and
 like and follow us to help support these young performers!
--
All my best,

Barb

Barbara Stitzer