[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema needs talent for Green Screen Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Apr 15 14:05:28 PDT 2020

Prelude2Cinema needs talent for Green Screen Movie

Prelude2Cinema wants to go Green for our next movie. Got the idea by looking at “Sin City” which was shot on a green screen and put together in post. Since we are on Lockdown, would any filmmakers, actors and writers be interested in working on a green screen project that can be shot separately but edited so people are put together in post?

We are still in early stages for this and editing our TV series Prelude2Cinema-Out of Darkness: Cleveland but we’d like to start ASAP and have it done soon. Message  us if you want to be involved. Prelude2Cinema is in Cleveland but can work with filmmakers anywhere in the world

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema