[NEohioPAL] Interactive Zoom Session: "The Technical Side Of On-Camera Acting" Tonight 7PM!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 08:46:28 PDT 2020

Hi,
We still have a few spots left for tonight class, its not too late to register!
Sara Katrenich, NYC-based actor and former Houde student will be doing an interactive Zoom session tonight, Thursday April 16th @ 7PM!

"Lighting And Lenses For The Actor: The Technical Side Of On-Camera Acting"
So you can live truthfully under imaginary circumstances, great!
Now do it while keeping your body still and playing to the camera and your light.
We’ll go over lighting/blocking on set from the perspective of the actor. What they are, where they are, how to find your light and make the most of your performance on set.
Register for this class here:https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration/lighting-amp-lenses-for-the-actor-on-camera-technique