[NEohioPAL] April 2020 EVE Notes

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Fri Apr 17 11:57:20 PDT 2020

I hope you are doing well and staying safe and healthy. Like you, I am at
home and waiting for things to return to normal.

Since our programs have all been cancelled, I thought I should bring you
up-to-date on our happenings -- especially since it appears our last EVE
Notes went out last April!

The newsletter is available on our website at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org
through the link in the box at the top. This edition will catch you up on
our activities since our last newsletter including our "Cruise To Murder"
fundraiser for the Victoria Woodhull documentary.

I invite you to check out our LOST CLEVELAND RESTAURANTS page
(http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/restaurants/lostrestaurants.htm ).  We've
added quite a few memories to our stories page and we're still looking for
more to share.  If you have any stories, items, or pictures that you're
willing to share for the book, please send them to me.  I can return any
items or pictures if you need them as long as I can scan them and/or take
pictures myself. I appreciate any help you can give.

Stay safe and I hope to see you soon!

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises