[NEohioPAL] Sharon Shaffer on-line VOICE LESSONS

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 18:19:48 PDT 2020

Hello All,
Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!!
I am now offering on-line voice lessons (also, theory, sight-singing, audition prep, repertoire choice, choral conducting, etc...), on a variety of platforms:  ZOOM, FACE-TIME, DUO to name a few....
you can use your phone, laptop, I-pad or PC.
Since these are trying times for all of us, my fee will be a pay-what-you-can format..
Literally, what you can!
I know we could all use some music and art back in our lives, and when has it been more affordable?

Let's get back to singing!!!

Your's in HEALTH,
Sharon Shafferbellissimasop at sbcglobal,net