[NEohioPAL] Tonight : Free lecture on Understanding Distribution 7pm EST

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Apr 20 06:45:38 PDT 2020

Hi everyone, if you are a filmmaker and interested to understand a bit
more about distribution, tonight, Monday, April 20th, at 7pm EST, I'll
be doing a live interactive broadcast on Understanding Distribution for
indie films - an overall look. This may be a bit longer than the usual,
You can head to the link here and click on Set Reminder so you will not
miss it.

Bring your questions and ask right away when you join so I can see them
quickly, it takes about 20-30s before it shows up. Use the link below.

https://youtu.be/vrJ0XVngvno [1]

#distribution [2] #learning [3] #interactive [4] #stayathome [5]
#independent [6] #filmmaking [7] #understanding [8] #free [9]
--
-------------
Johnny Wu

Producer (2015-2020)
75th Cleveland Cultural Gardens' One World Day
August 30, 2020, 11am - 6pm
www.clevelandculturalgardens.org [11]

Co-Founder
Cleveland Asian Festival
May 22-23, 2021
www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

VP of Communications
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific Americans"
OCA Image TV- reaching over 200 million viewers each month
OCA AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
www.ocagc.org/imagetv
OCA Interactive Kiosk - Interactive Tablet at several AsiaTown locations
promote AsiaTown.
www.ocagc.org

Administrator
Cleveland IndieClub
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

WKYC TV3 Community Advisory Board
City of Cleveland Community Affairs Board
St. Clair Superior Development Board Member
2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient
Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame
Inducted into World Head of Family Sokeship Council
2014 Legendary Master of the World Head of Family Sokeship Council

Links:
------
[1]
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FvrJ0XVngvno%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1D1-OOeA0SgzIK0_dW_MrQkj3-I8FThDTSCjODyazHHLYo8h8qy2RzyTg&h=AT1bdqCxat-Lv_iIx5nDUfijOTsu8QhSmzX4fMNO4AX-qZzh5PEHHpwOt0tlw9_Ox7OHIYpKMzEdi0mOI4hlc13dK497t8e67sfWXtS1-rAONNq5jntAgPneqCmGTSp15e-W2NU5yhStq9CaYXlKGuIqZyfbeg
[2]
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/distribution?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG
[3]
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/learning?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG