[NEohioPAL] Houde School Of Acting May Online Programs (Zoom Classes, Self-Tape Reviews, Private Coaching...)

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 11:53:28 PDT 2020

Hi All,

We have finalized our May schedule and have many online options for you to keep honing your acting skills while still following the “Stay At Home Order”.

The monthly unlimited package for adults is $200 and for young actors is $100.

Or you can purchase individual services or classes. Please follow the link below to see all of our programs for May, 2020.

Online Classes — Houde School of Acting

|  |  |

|  |
Online Classes — Houde School of Acting

Feel free to message back with any questions!