[NEohioPAL] A Wake Up and Live Moment! More Inspirational Messages for You!

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 15:56:50 PDT 2020

     **Try saying these Wake Up and Live affirmations to lift yourspirits, now and 'forever.' **
Share the affirmations with your children and loved ones. Have them create their own.  For your children,this will help them learnmore about who they are and develop into strong individuals.

Today . . .

I put 'smiles and light' into my life. This makes me healthy,happy, feel good about myself and puts me at peace with God, myself and theUniverse.

Previous Affirmations to add to your  repertoire.

.  "I trust God, (Creator, Almighty, Allah,Buddha, Divine Intelligence, Yahweh, etc.).

    I am at peace."

."I thank God for everything. (Great and small.)"

. "I choose health of my body, mind, emotions and spirit."

. "I pray / meditate on life and love."

. "I am on my journey to a pure heart."

. "I use my miracle power to create my best life."

. "I start seeing myself as I want the world to seeme."

. "I am connected to my Higher Power. I am still and Know."