[NEohioPAL] Radio on the Lake Theatre brings you radio plays via Zoom!

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 05:32:33 PDT 2020

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, Radio on the Lake Theatre is able to collaborate with actors and artists from across the United States! The result is Radio on the Lake Presents, a weekly presentation of both classic scripts from the golden age of radio and new works from some of our finest contemporary playwright, performed via Zoom. Check our own first episode, Zero Hour, at http://www.artsradionetwork.com/the-radio-plays. While you’re there, be sure to explore everything at http://www.artsradionetwork.com, including our podcast On the Boards Ohio and interviews with musicians who first made their mark in Northeast Ohio.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone