[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema supports Cleveland Rape Crisis Center with Facebook…

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue May 5 09:28:23 PDT 2020

Prelude2Cinema

supports

Cleveland Rape Crisis Center

with

Facebook

Fundraiser & TV

series

Usually “Giving Tuesday” is held in November but because of the Covid-19 pandemic, there will be a special version of this day May 5th, 2020 to support nonprofits. We have launched a Fundraiser to help the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/1252635661608215/1252635684941546/

Prelude2Cinema was working on a crime/ sci-fi TV series “Out of Darkness: Cleveland” that we hope to finish by end of summer 2020. Part of the story dealt with a Senator opening an organization to help victims of sexual abuse.

As part of our research, the creator of the series, Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels talked the Cleveland Rape Crisis Center. This nonprofit provides support for real life people dealing with the horrors of sexual abuse.

So we are launching a Facebook Fundraiser to raise money to help this organization. All funds will go to the Cleveland Rape Crisis and we will be kick off the fundraiser by donating.

Remember that while times are tough, we can show what type of people we really are. Continue to support fine causes. Be kind to one another.

You can watch clips from our TV series on our YouTube channel and also purchase the original script on Amazon. For anyone who donates over $50, we will send a free Kindle copy of our screenplay.

We will bring you the entire first season soon when we are able to finish shooting safely. “The Show Will Go On.”

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Prelude2Cinema