[NEohioPAL] Classic Radio Play Performance on Facebook LIVE

Andy Knode andrewknode at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:21:10 PDT 2020

*Stormy Night Studios presents *
*Stormy Stories*
*New Performances  of Classic Radio Shows LIVE*

Thursdays at 7:00pm

This Week May 7th
*FIBBER McGEE & MOLLY*
*The Abandoned Jalopy*

As we are sitting at home looking for new ways to entertain ourselves. Why
not look to the past? A time when families would gather around the radio
set every night and enjoy their favorite shows with action, adventure,
romance, and comedy.  All delivered with nothing but audio and your
imagination.

*The Players*
David Griffith
Deborah Griffith
MaryBeth Knode
Martin Carlton
Gary Kiser
Andy Knode

Like and follow us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/studiostormy/
And Join us Thursday Night May 7th 7:00pm for this fun radio sit com.

And check out our past episodes on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLxzj8NRwKdOLlTl-PPf3l-6ZNpjBVfjM_