[NEohioPAL] Virtual Performance Videos

Denise Howell dmilnerhowell at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:02:43 PDT 2020

*Don't let social distancing stop you, your students, or your group from
performing - let's create a*
*VIRTUAL PERFORMANCE VIDEO*
My name is Miles Howell, and I'm a professional video editor. I provide a
simple and effortless solution for performers and teachers of all kinds who
want to share their work with the world, without having to spend countless
hours figuring out how to put together a video. From a single song to full
recitals, from solo recordings to the popular new format of "virtual
choirs" and "virtual bands", I will cater to all types of projects. These
unprecedented times call for innovative solutions, so when you can’t bring
the audience to your performance, bring your performance to the audience!
No need to learn or purchase additional equipment and software, and no need
for anyone to meet in person. Each performer individually records their
song(s), or their part of an ensemble piece using a smartphone, webcam, or
digital camera. I will receive those video clips and edit them together
into a beautiful, professional-quality video to be shared on YouTube,
social media, and more. If this interests you, please click the following
link for more information (https://imgur.com/a/pCQIArP), or email me at
mileshowell98 at gmail.com.
<https://imgur.com/a/pCQIArP>

--