[NEohioPAL] Casting Female Lead for Horror Film Short

Dual Phoenix dualphoenix71 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:06:18 PDT 2020

Production Title: Sense Of Security
Union/Non-Union: Non-Union
Production Type: Independent
Project Length: Short Film
Project Format: 6k
Posted on:  Monday, May 11th, 2020
Production Company: Dual Phoenix Productions
Company website: www.dualphoenix.com
Director: Larry Dubose
Producer: Richard Stano
Casting Director: Christina Irwin
Audition Location: Microsoft Teams (Video Audition)
Shooting Location: Stark County, OH
Email: dualphoenix71 at gmail.com
Compensation: Full IMDB Credits Possibly More
Auditions: May 20th 5pm-8pm
                 May 21st 5pm-8pm
Callbacks: May 22nd, 5 pm-7 pm
Shooting dates are TBD Due to the Corona Virus
Synopsis:
"Sense Of Security" is a film about how we're not always as safe as we
think we are. Abby and her boyfriend Bryce have been together for some
time. When tragedy strikes, her family and relationship will be tested.
Will Abby be strong enough to survive and save her family? Is there more to
Bryce than she realizes? Are supernatural forces influencing events or has
stress and trauma blurred the truth of sanity?
Character Bio:
(Abby) (Female) (Age 20-30)
Abby has just finished high school and is about ready to leave home for her
freshman year at college. Abby's sister disapproves of her boyfriend, will
these 2 get along? Why doesn't Abby like Simon?