[NEohioPAL] Dark Room Zoom presented by CPT May 26th - Open Mic

Mindy Herman herman.mindy at gmail.com
Sat May 16 07:32:29 PDT 2020

*Dark Room Zoom*
*Open Mic presented by Cleveland Public Theatre*
*Tuesday, May 26th*

The Dark Room is a place where writers take center stage and their work has
a chance to grow. We are going to read some new work via Zoom instead of
our regular in-person gathering.

*WRITERS: *Submit up to 10 pages of *new* work in advance to me at
herman.mindy at gmail.com. Space is limited - all submissions will be chosen
randomly. Last month I had to turn several writers away when all slots were
full. In the interest of fairness, I will throw names into a hat and pick
them out until programming is full. *Submission deadline is Wednesday, May
20th at 6:00pm. *

*We are doubling the Dark Room for May and June. Additional Dark Room Zooms
will be held on June 9th and June 23rd. *

*ACTORS: *Please let me know if you can participate by *Thursday, May 21st
at 6:00pm. *You must RSVP to me by that time to be considered for casting.

*7:15pm: *Zoom Meeting Opens

*7:30pm - 9:00pm: *Open Mic Session readings

If you would like to watch and listen but not read or submit work, please
do! But you must RSVP to me at this e-mail address so I can send you the
Zoom meeting information via e-mail.

Thanks and I will see you in the Dark Room Zoom!
-Mindy

Mindy Childress Herman
*www.footstepsmediallc.com <http://www.footstepsmediallc.com>*