[NEohioPAL] New Classes Added For June!! We Now Have Online and Physical Options!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 14:21:55 PDT 2020

Hi All,

It’s been a long couple of months and although we are not out of the woods yet, it sure feels good to be taking small steps towards normalcy, or at least, whatever the new normalcy is shaping up to be.

We would like to thank you all for your patience, and we look forward to taking these next steps with you.

During this time we have done our very best to continue to offer high quality training by taking advantage of modern technology, while still remaining safely quarantined at home. We reached out to industry professionals and linked up with some very well-known and respectable folks. We are thankful for the opportunity to have worked with them and grateful we were able to share their knowledge with you.

As more and more places are slowly reopening we understand there is still some apprehension, so we are carefully planning our reopen in an attempt to address the needs of everyone.

With that said, starting on the 1st of June we will be offering both physical and online classes with the hope of accommodating as many as possible. Our physical classes will be limited and will follow all safety protocols recommended by The State Of Ohio.

We are not positive how we will proceed beyond June, but we do look forward to bringing our physical classes back up to full capacity at some point, as well as continuing our online programs indefinitely into the future.

While a sense of urgency, and even necessity had opened our eyes to these online opportunities, some of what we have learned and created over this time will most likely continue to add value to our programs as things settle back down, and we are very excited about that.

We have created an all new schedule for June which includes a hybrid, physical and online class package, a strictly online class package and a strictly physical class package.

Please click the link below to see all of the programs we are offering and feel free to message us with any questions you may have!

Sincerely,

Jessica Houde-Morris

Houde School Of Acting

https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration