[NEohioPAL] New radio plays by Radio on the Lake Theatre

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 16:28:13 PDT 2020

Radio on the Lake Theatre continues its new online series Radio on the Lake Presents. We explore lesser-known scripts from the 1940s to 60s and celebrate the art form with rich soundscapes and riveting performances. This series also gives us the chance to work with artists across the United States via Zoom! Check out our first three episodes at http://www.artsradionetwork.com/the-radio-plays.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone