[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse announcing Virtual Summer Theatre Academy 2020

Lauren Sprowls lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Fri May 22 11:03:40 PDT 2020

We are excited to announce that all of our summer camps have been adapted to an online platform!
These one to two weeks have been adapted and designed to be done online with the goal of bringing the Weathervane Educational experience to your home. All workshops offer LIVE classes via ZOOM each day and pre-recorded lessons.
Once registered, your class links and other activities will be provided. Packets of supplies will also be available for students as well.
To register and learn more, visit: https://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/summer-virtual-theatre-academy-2020

Contact: Lauren Sprowls, Education Director
330-836-2626 x35
lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com