[NEohioPAL] We have a NEW "Pick Two" Online Acting Class Offer!! Self-Tape Coaching, Script Analysis & Private Coaching

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 09:33:44 PDT 2020

Hi All,
We have a new combo deal option, "The Pick Two" offers two of our online class programs at a $25 discount! See the details below and click the link to purchase.
Thanks!
https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration/the-pick-two-choose-any-two-online-programs-listed

The Pick Two - Choose Any Two Online Programs Listed$125.00!! Save $25

Choose Two Of The Programs Below
-Self-Tape Coaching (4 Classes Per Month)-Script Analysis (4 Classes Per Month)-ZOOM One-On-One Private Session w/ Jessica Houde Morris (1 Per Month)
Class Descriptions

Self-Tape Coaching
With technological advances over the last couple of years, self-tape auditions have quickly become the industry standard. Every actor has ACCESS to making a quality self-tape, but until now, may not have had proper COACHING on how to make a quality self-tape and how to stand out. Houde School Of Acting is now filling that void with our digital Self-Tape Coaching Program via ZOOM. Students will receive a self-tape scene every Monday and have the week to film and submit their self-tape by Friday. Class reviews/feedbacks will take place via ZOOM on Saturdays.Optional Class Times: Wednesdays 7-9pmSaturdays 11am-130pmClass Teacher: Jessica Houde-Morris

Script Analysis
In this class we will cover how to analyze audition sides and find all the clues hidden within. This class helps actors make specific, informed choices about their characters and relationships with other characters, as well as familiarize actors with the setting and plot.

Tools Students Will Learn:
 •How to use every piece of information from an audition email and sides to better prepare for auditions before even turning on the camera. •How to research a show/film properly  •How to make informed wardrobe choices  •How to better understand tone •How to know your character and their surroundings to make more confident, specific choices. Class Times: Thursdays 7-9pmClass Teacher: Kellen Boyle

ZOOM One-On-One Private Session w/ Jessica Houde Morris

Schedule your one-hour one on one ZOOM session with Jessica Houde-Morris and receive personalized coaching to help you reach the next level!!

-Headshot/Resume Review and Feedback

-Demo Reel/Clips Review and Feedback

-Self-Tape Review and Feedback

-Audition Coaching