[NEohioPAL] Virtual Ballet Barre Class (Donation Base) - SIGN UP TODAY!

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Mon Jun 1 06:14:42 PDT 2020

JOIN US FOR A WEEKLY CLASS!

The Movement Project is thinking everyday of ways to help connect and
support Cleveland's dancers and movers as we navigate the months to come.

Virtual Ballet Class Thursday June 4th 10:00am

(Donation Based)

Ballet Barre: Body Awareness

Taught by Co-Artistic Director Rebecca Leuszler

.This class will focus on body care and awareness while moving through
fundamental ballet barre exercises. We will use the power of listening to
connect with what our bodies need by diving back to basics, focusing on
pathways and finding new ways to care for our bodies through mindful
listening methods.

CONTACT US TO JOIN!

Here Are Ways To SIGN UP

 Send Rebecca your email address at Rebecca at themovementproject.org

Sign-up --> www.themovementproject.org/virtual-classes
<http://www.themovementproject.org/virtual-classes?fbclid=IwAR2YZczsPa87yNt8Pav6IAMa_ipFJBAZBOzkiK9DXJ3J3RpDkIZdq6qmf-0>

We ask that if you are interested in taking class with us that you

contact us directly by Wednesdays before 10am.

Once we receive your email we will send you an official invitation

 to our Virtual Thursday Morning Class on Google Hangouts!

All virtual classes will be donation based through our GoFundMe Charity
page "Help support The Movement Project Covid-19 Relief Fund." Before or
after class please consider donating to our relief fund if you are able.
Any amount would be greatly appreciated during this time.

https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/the-movement-project-covid-19-relief-fund