[NEohioPAL] Imaginos Productions Job Opening - FULL TIME, PAID ACTING

Hannah Watson hwatson at imaginosproductions.com
Fri Jun 5 06:32:38 PDT 2020

*JOB OPENING*

*PAID ACTING-FULL TIME*

Imaginos Productions LLC is currently looking to fill the position of
Creative Manager.

Applicant requirements are as follows:

-Full time availability (35 hours per week), as well as weekend
availability for parties and events

-Reliable transportation

-Previous experience in performing

-College or professional experience in related field preferred

-Ability to pass a background check

Job roles with include but not be limited to:

-Acting & performing regularly as a variety of characters.

-Main Brand Social Media & Marketing assistance.

-New Hire Training.

-New Show/Routine Development.

-Rehearsal Directing.

-Music/Vocal Coaching & Directing (when applicable).

-Cosmetic Assistance, Preparation, & Planning.

-General Project Assistance.

-General Recruitment Assistance.

For more information about the company, visit imaginosproductions.com

If interested, please reach out to hwatson at imaginosproductions.com with
your headshot and resume. We will reach out to set up an interview if we
believe you will be a good fit with our team.

--
*Hannah Watson*
Administrative Manager
hwatson at imaginosproductions.com