[NEohioPAL] Summer Dance Intensive - Submit your Video Audition TODAY! (only a few spots left)

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Tue Jun 9 17:46:19 PDT 2020

There are only a 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 this July! ⁣ ⁣
𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴? 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞!
www.themovementproject.org/summer20⁣ ⁣ Information regarding our video
application process can all be found there, and if you have any questions
feel free to send us an email Rebecca at rebecca at themovementproject.org! ⁣
⁣ We are so excited to be joined once again by dancers from across NE Ohio
and beyond for this unique training opportunity. We hope you can be there
too. ⁣ #themovementproject #summerintensive #summerdancetraining
#preprofessionaltraining #dance #cleveland #SI2020