[NEohioPAL] Twin Masks Performing Arts Center Audition Series - SIGN UP NOW!! Webinar classes begin June 22

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Sun Jun 14 15:40:16 PDT 2020

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center is excited to announce a new series of
education.

The Theater Intensive series will cover many aspects of our beloved world
including a deep dive into Audition Strategies, What goes into Directing a
show and what it takes to run and manage a theater.

Our first focus will be Audition Strategies and will be taught in a webinar
format by our own board member D. Keith Stiver

Class dates will be June 22, 24, 29 and July 1st at 7pm.

To find out more information on the class breakdown and pricing check out
our website at https://www.twinmasks.org/class-breakdown

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center is a registered 501c3 non profit
organization and is a proud member of OCTA and AACT.