[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Cinemas Re-opening Dates Postponed

Dave Huffman dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com
Mon Jun 15 13:45:46 PDT 2020

For Immediate Release

Contact: David Huffman, Cleveland Cinemas Director of Marketing

  440.349.3306 dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com<mailto:dhuffman at clevelandcinemas.com>

June 15, 2020

CLEVELAND CINEMAS RE-OPENING DATES POSTPONED

(Cleveland, OH) Cleveland Cinemas has decided to postpone its previously announced reopening dates.

The Apollo Theatre (19 E. College St., Oberlin), Capitol Theatre (1390 W. 65th St., Cleveland), Cedar Lee Theatre (2163 Lee Rd., Cleveland Hts.), Chagrin Cinemas (8200 E. Washington St., Chagrin Falls) and Tower City Cinemas (230 W. Huron Rd., Cleveland) will remain temporality closed until further notice.

“Our business is reliant on the release of new films from Hollywood as well as key independent distributors,” notes Jon Forman, President of Cleveland Cinemas. “With the recent announcement of release dates being pushed back on blockbusters such as Christopher Nolan’s Tenet, we have decided to delay our reopening. We hope to have new re-opening dates for our locations soon.”

For updates and information on Cleveland Cinemas continuing Virtual Screening Room titles that are available for home viewing, visit clevelandcinemas.com

###