[NEohioPAL] Announcing the 2020/2021 Season at Olde Towne Hall Theatre!!!!

Dena M. Warmuth denawarmuth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:16:34 PDT 2020

Hello!

I posted a few days ago about the future of Olde Towne Hall Theatre in
North Ridgeville, Ohio.  We are finally ready to announce our 2020/2021
Season!  These productions are, of course, subject to change due to
restrictions on the COVID-19 situation, but we are very much looking
forward to planning to bring you high quality theatre!  The Board of
Directors is very excited and optimistic about our upcoming season, and we
hope that you are, too!

Please rest assured that every possible action and precaution will be taken
to ensure that our staff, performers, and audience members will be as safe
as possible during this pandemic (for example, we have auditorium seating
that is able to be moved around...our seats are NOT attached to the
floor, anymore.)  This is also why, of course, our season is subject to
change as the times change.  We are regulated by the City of North
Ridgeville, and we will only open our season when the City of North
Ridgeville feels that it is safe to do so.

The Board of Directors at OTHT remains hopeful.  We are excited for the
possibility of bringing high quality entertainment to Northeast Ohio and
the North Ridgeville / Lorain County community!

Check out our 2020/2021 Season announcement video below.  Also, we now have
a YouTube channel; you can follow us there and / or on Facebook, as well as
on our website!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNlVu95nu-k

For questions, email Dena M. Warmuth (Board Member): at
denawarmuth at gmail.com.

See you in the Fall!!!

On Behalf of OTHT,

Dena M. Warmuth
Board of Directors Member

Virus-free.
<#m_7471965888116057077_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>