[NEohioPAL] PRESS RELEASE FROM 1Mobinc.com: Our Next Virtual Murder Mystery Dinner Party Saturday July 11th 7 PM

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 19:14:34 PDT 2020

Greetings
1Mobinc would like to invite you all to our second virtual murder mystery party on Saturday July 11th @ 7 PM. Prizes will be awarded for solving the mystery and also for the best dressed mobster and moll as we present; "Inspector Cheechcheech and the case of the Murderous Mobster".

Join us for this over-the-top Roaring 20s mobster theme performance in the safety of your homes on the computer screen. Keep in mind that nobody solved the last mystery so the progressive prize basket grows even bigger for the lucky winner. This event is free to view so we do hope to you tune in.
For more info please visit our Facebook Page.
In closing we'd like to say that though we're often imitated, we're never duplicated,
because murder is our business and there's only 1Mobinc.com...The #1 Murder Mystery Company in the Midwest!

Mysteriously Yours,W.J.
CEO for 1Mobinc.com