[NEohioPAL] In-studio and virtual dance classes & camps

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Sat Jun 20 09:47:16 PDT 2020

Cleveland City Dance is pleased to announce that we are resuming in-person classes and continuing live-streaming classes for our five-week session beginning July 6 and running through August 8. We will be following social distancing protocols as we remain cautious and careful while opening our
doors to keep all students safe.
This is the link for the most up-to-date schedule for classes and camps https://www.clevelandcitydance.com/PDFs/July_August_2020_Summer.pdf
We have a full set of social
distancing protocols that we have in place to keep all students and faculty safe. For protocols please visit us https://www.clevelandcitydance.com/summer.html In July we are working to only have teachers and staff wearing facemask, and
students wearing facemask as optional, yet highly recommended.
Be well and thank you
Courtney
Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland 13108 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222

Cleveland City Dance is dedicated to nurturing and inspiring dancers to excel to their personal best in a familial community. Watch your dancer’s confidence, poise, artistry and technique blossom as each accomplishment is celebrated. We offer
professional classes with high standards in dance education and technique for all students