[NEohioPAL] ‪Get FREE Kindle book from Prelude2Cinema

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Jun 21 14:25:03 PDT 2020

‪Get FREE Kindle book from Prelude2Cinema

To show how much we love our FANS, from June 21st to June 25th, 2020, all can download a FREE Kindle copy of “Out of Darkness: Cleveland.” Yes, FREE. Read, enjoy and spread the word .

Enjoy this FREE Kindle copy of “Out of Darkness: Cleveland.” The screenplay is based on a TV series shooting now. It is Set in an alternate reality and a different America. This is a different kind of “cop story.”

http://prelude2cinema.com/n2darkness/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar