[NEohioPAL] Health Show Looking for Guests for Zoom Interview

Karen Kawolics kmmk816 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 06:59:34 PDT 2020

Hi Friends,
I am taping a few episodes of a local cable health TV program on Tuesday July 7th sometime between 4:00 and 6:00PM via Zoom for Community Focus TV (Formerly Cable 9 in Macedonia).
Do you have a health / inspirational / or personal improvement topic you would like to share with the public?  If so, please send me a brief description and your contact information to kmmk816 at yahoo.com.
The interview will be about 7-10 minutes long - depending on how much info you have to share.  We also can edit in still photos or video after the interview if you have some visuals to support your topic.  This is our first attempt at Zoom interviewing so the time window for interviewing will be somewhere between 4:00 and 6:00 PM.  We are taping 2 programs and each guest will have their own segment, so once you start it will only take about 15 minutes.  There will be 2 guests per show.
I am booking guests right now for July 7th - however if you can not make that date - let me know - as we will be doing more shows later this summer.
The director will provide all guests a copy to download from Vimeo once your segment has been broadcast.  You are free to use your interview in any way you like as Community Focus TV is a non-profit organization.
In general, I usually get a lot of emails when I send out a requests for guests.  If you do not hear from me right away, please know it is only because I have not gotten to your email just yet.  I do keep all emails on file for future shows.  We generally tape all of our programming for the year within a short window - so you may even hear from me as much as a year later.
Thanks so much!
Karen Kawolicskmmk816 at yahoo.com