[NEohioPAL] Singer, Amanda Powell offers online voice class

Amanda Powell amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 07:29:35 PDT 2020

Cleveland-based singer, Amanda Powell offers online Voice 101 class.
<https://amandapowell.squarespace.com/config/>

*Voice 101 <https://amandapowell.squarespace.com/config/>*

*This series is for people who say things like “I’ve always wanted to learn
about singing,” or “I really want to know more about how to use my voice.”
Together, in zoom format we will explore the basics of the voice—from the
physical and technical aspects of singing, to how and why the voice can
emotionally reach us in deep and profound ways. We will vocalize, learn
songs, sing “together” and have a joyous time!*

4 weeks on Sunday evenings, 7pm EST

Session #1: July 19, 26, August 2, 9

60-minute session together

$120

Caps at 10 participants

Register <https://amandapowell.squarespace.com/config/>

*Amanda Powell loves to explore the crossroads of vocal technique and deep
musical expression. She is a student and teacher of healthy singing and
vocal production, as well as a master storyteller through song. Amanda has
served on the voice faculty at a number of schools and currently teaches at
Cleveland State University. Amanda enjoys a diverse performance career that
includes baroque, classical, folk, jazz and global music performance.  *
--
Amanda Powell
413.949.3366