[NEohioPAL] Round 2 Theatre Intensive Series at TMPAC - Virtual classes - SIGN UP NOW!!

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Mon Jun 29 14:50:31 PDT 2020

Round 2 of our Theatre Intensive series is approaching.  All classes begin
at 7pm

This class is perfect for Directors to learn new skills and aspiring
directors to get foundations before their big break!

Here is the breakdown:

Session 1 – The Director and the Script - Wednesday, July 8
In this session, we’ll discuss how to choose the right show for you to
direct, then examine how to determine your point of view. Once you choose
your show, we’ll review how to map the narrative and get you ready for
auditions.

Session 2 - Casting, rehearsing and working with actors - Monday, July 13
Review guidelines for casting, then learn about how to design a rehearsal
schedule that gets you to your final product. Learn tips on how to run a
successful rehearsal and how blocking helps you tell your story.

Session 3 - Working with Actors - Wednesday, July 15
This session is all about working with actors – how to get them to buy into
your vision, setting the tone for rehearsals, helping them with
characterizations, giving note and working with what you can’t change.

Session 4 – Working with your Team - Monday, July 20
In this session we’ll discuss how to best work with your designers and
team, making the most of your budgets, running your tech week, and ensuring
you’re ready for opening night.

To sign up and for more information use the link:
https://www.twinmasks.org/class-breakdown
<https://www.twinmasks.org/class-breakdown?fbclid=IwAR3JyFD3OgTqwVc-06KegQrI9tmd09Jdbo-ais08xZYqeDmiTpR7mOU-fqo>