[NEohioPAL] FREE Summer Classes at Western Reserve Playhouse

Hannah Hilty hannah at thewrp.org
Tue Jun 30 12:58:33 PDT 2020

Hello everyone!

Western Reserve Playhouse still has a few slots open in our free virtual
summer camps and workshops!

Check out what we’ve got to offer and sign up if you’re interested! Spots
are LIMITED!

“The Audition” – ONE SLOT LEFT

Looking for monologues (classical, contemporary, or anything in between),
tips, and feedback on your audition skills? Whether it be college
auditions, or trying to get ahead of the curve for when the theaters
reopened, here you can sign up for an individualized weekly session with
the WRP Education Director, August Scarpelli, as well as other local
professionals, where you can choose, discuss, and rehearse every facet of
your audition.

“Play Reading Workshop” – TWO SLOTS LEFT

Do you love to read? Do you live to discover cool new stories? In this
course, we’ll take an in-depth look at the playwrights, artists, and plays
that broke the rules and made new things possible in the theater, from
antiquity to today.

“The Freedom of Painting” – 7 slots left!

Join us for an interactive exploration of many different painting
techniques used in the world of scenic artistry, and learn about the career
of freelance painting!

“From the Page to the Stage – Costume Design” – 3 slots left!

A study in character costume design for the stage.

In this class we will take a character from script to rendering. Students
will learn how research historical periods, to read a script for character
information, to create costume renderings.

Check out the full catalogue here, and how to sign up for FREE!
https://thewrp.org/2020-western-reserve-playhouse-youth-summer-camps/

--
prohibited.