[NEohioPAL] Looking for Cleveland Ghost Stories

Matthew Sucre mattsucre at live.com
Thu Jul 2 09:13:29 PDT 2020

As the producer of the 100 Ghost Story Podcast, I am planning to do a special episode this year about the Ghosts of Cleveland.

My podcast takes ghost stories and presents them in a radio play style. Last year, I did an episode about the Ghost Stories centered around Lake Erie College in Painesville, Ohio. This year I would love to hear your ghost stories for my show.  Please take a moment and reach out to me at inquiryparanormal at gmail.com<mailto:inquiryparanormal at gmail.com> to share your experiences and/or ghost stories to be a part of the show.

Thanks in advance for sharing!

Matt Sucre, Founder and Producer 100 Ghost Story Adventure Podcast.