[NEohioPAL] Happy Fourth Of July

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Thu Jul 2 12:57:34 PDT 2020

Happy Fourth of July!

With us all dealing with the COVID pandemic, I hope you and your family are
healthy and safe and that you can take the day to enjoy this anniversary of
our nation. As you know, our presentations have been cancelled since March
and our work on
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=0494cc7a0c&e=d0ec1d6601> Victoria Woodhull documentary has
had to be suspended.  To help us get through this time of crisis, I am
working to find ways to continue to bring you the stories that others
forget.  Can we move our programs on-line?  What kinds of equipment and
training do we need to purchase? I hope that you can help with these
efforts.  Please share any ideas you have with me and I hope you can take
part in this special offer --

Between July 2, 2020 and July 31, 2020 make a donation of $50 or more and
get access to the
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=7760b4dc81&e=d0ec1d6601> Vimeo download of our
Emmy-nominated film,
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=0a6b5725c5&e=d0ec1d6601> TRAIL MAGIC: THE GRANDMA GATEWOOD
STORY or make a donation of $15 - $49 and get a  copy of any e-book of your
choice as our gift to you! To take advantage of this special offer,
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=db0891064e&e=d0ec1d6601> click here to get all the
details.

Always,
Bette Lou

P.S.:  Don't forget to check our
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=a2e4fa7a96&e=d0ec1d6601> calendar for updates to our
schedule.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your
request

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director

Eden Valley Enterprises