[NEohioPAL] Performance Opportunity: Coffee & The Arts THIS FRIDAY

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Mon Jul 6 06:58:51 PDT 2020

FRIDAY, July 10, 2020
7pm on Zoom

For this month's performance we ask, "What inspires you?"

The word Inspire comes from the Latin word 'inspirare', when translated into English means, "The drawing of air into the lungs." From that comes the definition, "to fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do or feel something, especially to do something creative."

In today's climate, the world can sometimes feel overwhelming, encircling, or suffocating. We want to know what art helps you breathe? What gives you the urge to do or feel?

For this Coffee & The Arts we'd like for you to pick an act, scene, song, dance, expressive makeup, poem, piece of art, etc. that inspires you in daily life to perform. Performances can consist of any family-friendly material lasting a maximum of 5 minutes.

>>> You must REGISTER TO ATTEND this free Zoom event here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIpduuhqjsqHNZsYM8_jWmwhqZx5MHx0-IV. Follow the ticket link above to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

>>> Sign up to PERFORM here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4wcSRBgBVvVox5Br6R9Z-OOhy9XmFbXJb-X_uENzOxAk08A/viewform?usp=sf_link<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4wcSRBgBVvVox5Br6R9Z-OOhy9XmFbXJb-X_uENzOxAk08A/viewform?usp=sf_link&fbclid=IwAR1pj3Gg6QAyD6lmJzk7kgyIGufdB2axnU2vdMXGgTXa4AjgJWJxVOrDQ_E>.

All attendees agree to abide by Near West Theatre's code of conduct. Anyone who does not adhere to those guidelines will be banned from future events.

Near West Theatre
6702 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102
O: 216-961-9750
www.nearwesttheatre.org<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org/>

Near West Theatre builds loving relationships and engages diverse people in strengthening their sense of identity, passion, and purpose, individually and in community, through accessible, affordable, and transformational theatre arts experiences.