[NEohioPAL] TRAIL MAGIC named award winner at Indie Festival!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Jul 13 15:33:03 PDT 2020

TRAIL MAGIC named award winner at Indie Festival!

I am so excited to announce that our TRAIL MAGIC: THE GRANDMA GATEWOOD STORY
was awarded 2nd place in the Short Documentary Category of the International
<http://www.theindiegathering.com/home.html> Indie Gathering on July 9,
2020! The film will be shown at the event in March, 2021. Details are still
being finalized, so check our calendar page
<http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm>  often for up-to-date
information.

Can't wait that long to see the film? You can purchase a DVD
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/gatewood/tmfilminf/tmdvd.htm>  of
the documentary or storytelling program or contact us
<mailto:blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org>  to arrange a presentation of
these or any of our
<http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/progdesc/progdesc.html> programs. Be sure
to check our calendar <http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm>  often
to find out if TRAIL MAGIC is playing near you.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list or arrange for a program for your group,
simply reply to this e-mail with your request.

BL

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director

Eden Valley Enterprises