[NEohioPAL] CREATE YOUR OWN SHOW - WILLIAM ROUDEBUSH ZOOM CLASS STARTING 7/21/20

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 06:37:35 PDT 2020

CREATE YOUR OWN SHOW

WilliamRoudebush, award winning director, teacher and writer is offering an onlineZOOM CLASS on the ONE PERSON SHOW beginning Tuesday July 21 from 7 to 10pm forfive consecutive weeks through August 18th.

IF YOU HAVE:

1.)   Alwayswanted to create a show JUST FOR YOURSELF and don’t know how to get started.

2.)   Anidea you wish to develop and workshop.

3.)   Anidea already in development that you need feedback and continued developmentwork on.

4.)   Havealready developed your own show and you need to refine and rehearse what youhave created. This is the class for you.

If you arean actor who LOVES TO CREATE and you are locked down inside, now is the perfectopportunity to do something with this valuable time. When the theatre does comeback, gradually, I believe the ONE PERSON SHOW will be in demand: Easy tosocial distance, inexpensive to produce and adaptable to almost any performingvenue.

While youare waiting for someone to hire you START CREATING YOUR OWN FUTURE.

Fivesessions. Once a week for three hours a session. Class size limited to fiveactors. $400

STAY SAFE!! STAY INDOORS!! For additional information or toenroll, email me back at roudebushwilliam at gmail.com

“Bill did anincredible job helping me to create the spine of my solo show in decipheringout the most relevant information and parts of the story that are conducive toa dramatic through line. He has also worked intensively with me in the storytelling to keep past events in an active present…a master” John Sannuto, Chair, Theatre Department, LONG ISLAND UNIVERSITY.

“Bill is anexcellent solo show teacher with immense skills not just in writing, but inunderstanding how the show translates visually to the stage. I’ve learned a lotfrom this class…” Glory Kadigan,Artistic Director, Planet Connections Festival, NYC.

“WilliamRoudebush conjures up the actor’s talent and digs deep into the text till heknows the play as well as the playwright (as this playwright can attest). Hisuncanny genius is knowing how the actor and the play can work together like aSwiss watch. William Mastrosimone,playwright.

For additional background informationlog on to www.williamroudebush.com

|  |

William Roudebush Stage Director, Equus