[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema launches “Portal” for Artists

Alex Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Jul 18 14:06:40 PDT 2020

Prelude2Cinema launches “Portal” for Artists

Prelude2Cinema is redesigning our website to be a “Portal” that will focus on Cinema, Collectibles (comics, toys, clothes, books, etc.) and the Community around Cinema and helping others with Diversity & Inclusion. We are working on partnering with other filmmakers and artists now. We are not just adding anyone to the “Portal,” but only those we have a business relationship with and similar missions.

Prelude2Cinema mission is “Starving Artists 2 Working Artists.” Contact us to be involved.

<http://prelude2cinema.com/contact/>

http://prelude2cinema.com/contact/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels