[NEohioPAL] ATTENTION Grades 2-7: JOHN RIDDLE (Frozen, The Phantom of the Opera), CHRISTOPHER CHEN (The Mindy Project, Crazy Ex Girlfriend), ELENA SHADDOW (The Bridges of Madison County, La Cage Aux Folles), JORDAN MATTHEW BROWN (The Book of Mormon), JOAN ALMEDILLA (The King and I, Miss Saigon) and more join RAZZLE DAZZLE at STAGECRAFTERS on MONDAY, JULY 20!

Crafters, Stage stagecrafters at orangecsd.org
Sun Jul 19 13:09:10 PDT 2020

*Stagecrafters Theatre*
*Creative Connections*
*RAZZLE DAZZLE*
*For Campers Entering Grades 2-7*

ATTENTION! By popular demand, Creative Connections, *Stagecrafters
Theatre's* online summer camp, has been extended by another week! Led by
professional instructors and special guests from Broadway. Film and TV,
this is an opportunity too good to pass up!

*Monday, July 20-Friday, July 24*
*12:30pm-2:30pm*
*Sign and Sing*
*12:30pm-1:00pm*
Learn a new show tune each day as you develop your skills in American Sign
Language (ASL). All levels welcome - no prior experience necessary!

*Musical Theatre Dance *
*1:00pm-1:45pm*
Learn fun, energetic dance combinations to hit songs from smash Broadway
shows! Technical level of choreography can be adjusted for each dancer -
all are welcome!

*Broadway Q&A*
*1:50pm-2:30pm*
Learn from working Broadway, Film and TV professionals! Now's your chance
to ask questions, share stories and learn about the arts from those working
at the highest level.

*Specials Guests*
- *John Riddle* (*Frozen (**Broadway's Original HANZ**), The Phantom of the
Opera **(Broadway's Current RAOUL)**, The Visit, Evita*)

*- Christoppher Chen* (*Guys and Dolls, The Mindy Project, Modern Family,
Crazy Ex Girlfriend, National Commercials: GEICO, DIRECTV)*

- *Elena Shaddow* (The King and I, The Visit, The Bridges of Madison
County, La Cage Aux Folles, The Woman in White, Nine, Sweet Smell of
Success, Fiddler on the Roof, Les Miserables, The Light in the Piazza)

- *Jordan Matthew Brown* (*The Book of Mormon*)

- *Joan Almedilla* (*The King and I, Miss Saigon, Les Miserables, Jesus
Christ Superstar*) wth *CJ Uy*, *Noah Toledo, and more *(*The King and I*)

12:30pm-2:30pm / Monday, June 20-Friday, June 24 / $125 per week
https://orangerec.ce.eleyo.com/course/2257/summer-camps-2020/razzle-dazzle

--
Stagecrafters Youth Theatre
32000 Chagrin Blvd

216-831-8601

www.orangerec.com

stagecrafters at orangecsd.org

Stagecrafters is a program of Orange Community Education & Recreation

--
PLEASE NOTE:  This message and any response to it may constitute a public
record and, therefore, may be subject to disclosure upon request under Ohio