[NEohioPAL] Casting Feature Film

adam at saturnestudios.com adam at saturnestudios.com
Wed Jul 22 12:07:10 PDT 2020

Casting a feature film.  Paid role, non union.  Filming has already begun so we need someone quickly!

JACK:
Jack, the grandfather to our main character, TJ.  TJ has spent most of her life in foster care and until recently did not know she had any biological family.  On her 16th birthday, TJ receives a gift from her grandfather leading her to want to seek him out.  She and her friends go on a road trip to find him.

Jack, a recovering alcoholic, regrets not having TJ in his life.  After his daughter Amy died, TJ was sent into foster care.  Jack now wants to reach out and connect with her, hoping she can forgive him.

Jacks’ character shoots a total of 12 days.  Those days are scattered through August and September.  We will be filming out near East Liverpool as we needed a location that could double for West Virginia and not be so far.

We shot a concept trailer for this film a while back that would give you some idea of what it is we are trying to do.  You can see that here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6S1dDXZCQw&t=12s <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6S1dDXZCQw&t=12s>

Sincerely,

Adam Deierling
Videographer / Editor / Owner
Saturn Entertainment Studios