[NEohioPAL] FAMILY TALENT - EXTERIOR HOME LOCATION SEARCH

NATALIE BAUMAN natbauman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 12:07:47 PDT 2020

Step2 Creative Services is getting creative in looking for ways to ensure a safe environment for photo and video shoots during COVID-19. We are looking for sibling groups, aged 1-7 with and without a parent who’d want to be on-camera, to be featured in our product photo and video shoots. Locations vary, but many of our shoots are in our Streetsboro photo studio. We carefully disinfect the studio between family groups, limit the number of people on set, socially distance, and mask always.

TALENT:  Sibling groups with a parent
		Sibling groups on their own (parent would be on set)
		Individual children WITH a parent
Please send a recent photo, along with the child’s birthdate, height and clothes size, and parent’s picture if interested to: nbauman at step2.net <mailto:nbauman at step2.net>. Please write TALENT in the subject line.

LOCATIONS:  Upscale, nicely-maintained exteriors: backyards, patios, porches.
Please send a few photos of the exterior, along with your address to nbauman at step2.net <mailto:nbauman at step2.net> with LOCATION in the subject line

Talent and Locations are compensated.