[NEohioPAL] Eden Valley receives Ohio History Fund Grant

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sat Jul 25 10:25:30 PDT 2020

We are so happy to let you know that Eden Valley Enterprises received an
Ohio History Fund COVID-19 Emergency Grant from the Ohio History Connection
(http://www.ohiohistory.org/covidgrant). This temporary grant program helps
history organizations address the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This
special grant is to be used for payroll, administration operations and costs
of adapting our programming for online presentations.

We are grateful to the Ohio History Fund for this additional assistance of
our projects. As you know, they were our major supporter of TRAIL MAGIC: THE
GRANDMA GATEWOOD STORY. I encourage you to support their funding efforts
through their tax check-off program or other outright gifts and membership
options.

We are also grateful to ALL of you - our individual donors, especially those
who have stepped forward during this difficult time when all of our
programming was cancelled through September. Your gifts have gone directly
to help us to continue working on projects like our Cleveland Restaurant
book, the Victoria Woodhull documentary and in adding a streaming option
through Vimeo for TRAIL MAGIC. If you would like make an additional donation
to help make this Ohio History Fund grant be more impactful, please see our
information page at http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/evedonate.htm
I hope you all stay safe and healthy and I look forward to seeing you all
again a program soon. By the way, we have several Zoom programs coming up in
the fall, so be sure to check our calendar for information.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org