[NEohioPAL] The Dancing Wheels Company "A Midsummer Night's Dream" Preview Picnic & Adopt a Dancer

DW Marketing marketing at dancingwheels.org
Tue Jul 28 17:02:07 PDT 2020

Greetings from the Dancing Wheels Company & School!

The Coronavirus may have cancelled our planned premiere of A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Cain Park this summer, but that hasn’t deterred us. The Dancing Wheels Company is planning a magical event for our supporters on Friday and Saturday August 21 and 22.  Be sure to visit the link below to find out more about our fantastic Director & Producer levels of support (which include a dancer adoption), or how you can enjoy our video preview plus a picnic as an Artist Representative!  Keep an eye on our social media through the rest of the week as we film on-location to produce this amazing video preview for our wonderful supporters like you!

Website: https://dancingwheels.org/a-midsummer-nights-dream-preview-picnic/ <https://dancingwheels.org/a-midsummer-nights-dream-preview-picnic/>

We hope that you join us and do not miss the magic. Thank you!