[NEohioPAL] Online Itty Bitty Theatre Camp!

Hannah Hilty hannah at thewrp.org
Wed Jul 29 06:25:11 PDT 2020

Is your little learner itching to do some theatre as summer begins to wind
down?

Western Reserve Playhouse is excited to announce our ITTY BITTY THEATRE
EXTRAVAGANZA! This class is for students ages 3-6 and will run from August
3rd to August 7th, 10am-11am every day.

Taught by our wonderful Jacob Gaspar, this VIRTUAL camp is perfect for
those who need a little fun in their lives before back-to-school shopping!

Oh.... and it’s FREE!

Check out the full class description here, and use the coupon code
WRPSUMMERFUN at the checkout page to get the 100% off discount!

https://thewrp.org/product/the-western-reserve-playhouse-itty-bitty-theatre-extravaganza/

--
prohibited.