[NEohioPAL] Short Film-Looking for actors

Dr. Scott E. Brosius sebrosius at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 18:46:23 PDT 2020

Looking for an African American male 20 years or older to play The lead role, “The Devil” in a short horror film. Custom contact lenses will be provided, you will be allowed to keep them after the shoot as a “keep sake”. The film will be in August and in the city of Bedford, Ohio. I’ve done several films and I do a quick turnaround and within a couple months the footage will be available for your reel. This is an unpaid role with IMDB credit with room to grow with me as a filmmaker. I have several films written and I’m missing one thing, actors. If you’re interested, please contact me at my email address, hunter.matthew88 at gmail.com