[NEohioPAL] Professional video podcast commercial

Richiard friend werewolf222004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 14:12:37 PDT 2020

Attention!!! Attention!!! Casting Call
Production title: headlocks and promos vignetteUnion / Non-Union: Non-UnionProduction Type: Independent  / PodcastProject length: Short Film (3 minutes)Project format: 16:9 6kPosted on: Thursday, July 30th 2020Production location: Cleveland/Akron/CantonProduction Company: Dual Phoenix Productions Company website: www.dualphoenix.comDirector: Christina IrwinProducer: Richard StanoCasting Director: Christina IrwinAudition Location: Online ZoomShooting Akron/Canton GymEmail: headlocksnpromos at gmail.comCompensation: No
KEY DATES
Auditions:ASAP(Please note all auditions will be given a specific time within this window)Call Backs: ASAPShooting Starts: Saturday Sept 8 10amShooting Ends:  Saturday Sept 8   1pm
Synopsis: Jennifer is a gym alcoholic and she gets approached by professional wrestling podcast announcers. Where  one is really annoying  the other is real awesome.
[JENNY] [GENDER: FEMALE] [AGE: 18 - 40 must like fitness
Jenny is just trying to get her workout in each day. Until a Professional Wrestling Podcaster starts asking her questions. When all she wants to do is workout. Then she meets a really cool guy that pulls her away.
  If you have any questions feel free to DM me personally we can fill you in with more detail.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android